Senior Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner EMEA
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
About the Role
Uber's Global Diversity & Inclusion team is passionate about ensuring that we are prioritizing the vast array of differences that drive our innovation and expanding a culture of inclusion that helps to celebrate those differences.
As an Uber Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner, you will develop and execute strategic and holistic strategies and programs, tools, metrics, and resources for the region. Your goal will be to accelerate the creation of an inclusive and engaging workplace that enables all talent from a diversity of backgrounds to thrive and succeed, to coach and consult with business leaders to help them fully live their role as the leaders of diversity & inclusion, and to help Uber achieve its business goals and live its mission.
What You'll Do
- You will work with the leadership and organization to be the link between the global D&I team, our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), HR Business Partners, People Development team, and other cross-functional partners.
- Serve as the internal leader to develop partnerships to promote diversity inclusion, support, community and belonging.
- Deeply understand the inclusion opportunities within the region, the business goals of the leadership, and needs of the workforce and develop and execute a strategy that builds alignment between business and workforce needs to create greater growth and engagement globally.
- Consult with managers and individual contributors to provide guidance and coaching on D&I issues when appropriate.
- Identify external trends and benchmarks that inform and complement internal workforce goals and employee engagement, bringing in new ideas to the initiatives that you will organize
- Create new programs in partnership with L&D and business leaders to engage, retain, and promote amazing, diverse talent.
- Collaborate with HR to build an inclusive lense into all HR processes.
What You'll Need
- You are obsessive about all things Diversity & Inclusion. You're a D&I culture carrier for Uber. You're introspective, possess emotional intelligence, are an engaged listener and strategic thinker with demonstrated flexibility to advance D&I strategy across the region.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience leading diversity, inclusion and/or cultural initiatives strongly preferred, including successful implementation of programs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of the full human capital function including expertise in integrating diversity & inclusion in Learning & Development, Talent Management, Global Benefits, Recruitment, Employee Relations, and Retention Strategies.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist