Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you interested in being part of a team to focus on SAP in Public Sector across Europe customers in the migration to Cloud and the evolutionary transformation of their mission critical SAP workloads? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and sales leadership skills necessary to help position AWS as the cloud provider of choice for SAP workloads? AWS is seeking a Specialist Sales Representatives to help us maintain our leadership position as the preferred cloud for SAP workloads.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is proud to be the pioneer and widely recognised leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in industries such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, and high technology.
AWS and SAP have been collaborating since SAP became a customer in 2008. Together, we have certified AWS to support most SAP solutions, brought purpose built EC2 instances to market to support SAP customer needs, and helped SAP leverage AWS services to power a number of their SaaS and PaaS offerings like Concur, Success Factors (for government agencies), HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC), and SCP. AWS has been supporting SAP workloads for customers longer than any other cloud provider (since 2011), has more customers (5,000+ across all segments) than any other cloud provider, is certified to support the largest public cloud (native) SAP S/4HANA (48TB) and BW/4HANA (100TB) deployments, and has more SAP HANA cloud native certifications than other cloud providers (24 HANA certifications vs. 18 for Azure and 11 for GCP).
The SAP on AWS team engages SAP customers through 3 routes to market (RTM): the AWS field, consulting partners, and SAP. As the SAP on AWS Specialty Sales Representative within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of AWS solutions for SAP across AWS’s most strategic customers. You will be responsible for the SAP sales motion, which includes; identifying SAP customers & opportunities, qualifying & building pipeline, driving SAP on AWS discussions with customers, and responsibility for the overall sales cycle. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across the AWS Enterprise Market Segment.
The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, deep experience with SAP, knowledge of SAP specific infrastructure solutions that will help drive the SAP on AWS ecosystem, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers, partners, and the AWS field teams. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
· Be Customer Obsessed.
· Deliver Results: Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and references.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Executives and Partners etc.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of SAP on AWS.
· Accelerate customer adoption of SAP on AWS
· Manage and maintain a robust and accurate sales pipeline of opportunities.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Close new business and add on business from new and existing accounts, develop referrals and references accounts by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Coordinate and participates in regional team meetings for education and product strategies.
· Experience of direct/matrix sales, business development, and program management experience
· Experience selling SAP Applications, Technology, and Infrastructure
· Prior experience growing SAP or SAP related businesses
· Experience working with SAP partners and the SAP ecosystem
· Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
· 50% travel required
This role is open to any location in : France, UK, Germany, Netherlands and Spain.
· Public Sector Sales Experience
· Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners. You've not only carried quotas, you've consistently exceeded them by doing the right thing for your customer
· Motivated self-starter, proactive, and action-oriented
· Strategic problem solving and collaboration skills
· Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences (both verbal and written)
· Extensive customer network
· Experience working with cloud computing technologies/companies
To service EMEA - 50% travel will be required.