Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping Media & Entertainment (M&E) customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on Amazon Web Service (AWS)? Come join us!
AWS Professional Services is looking for a Data Scientist, who will be the Subject Matter Expert for helping global customers in the M&E industry design and implement solutions that leverage our AI/ML tools and services across video services, content metadata and media workloads. You will partner with ProServe Integration Architects, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to enable customer adoption of Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Lex, Amazon Translate, Amazon Polly and the other AI services.
Here in ProServ, we engage in a wide variety of business-critical, high-profile projects for customers and partners and help them better leverage the ever-evolving AWS platform. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
· Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
· Lead technical and design discussions with Media & Entertainment IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of AI/ML/DL technologies and practices
· Architect and build highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core AI/ML/DL services
· Advise on implementing AWS best practices
· Influence our AWS Professional Services offerings and AWS product strategy for developers by working with AWS platform engineering, Business Development and other cross-functional teams
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
· An MS/PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. PhD strongly preferred.
· 4+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis, predictive software development
· Strong Problem solving ability
· Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++
· Experience using Python and/or R
· Experience using machine learning libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
· Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
· 5+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis, predictive software development
· Experience handling terabyte size datasets
· Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
· Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining
“Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.”