323Trading is a proprietary arbitrage and market making firm and one of the top liquidity providers on the Euronext Amsterdam option market. We hold office in the centre of Amsterdam at walking distance from central station. Our organisation has a flat and open structure where traders, developers and directors continuously work together to maximize performance. We are critical, direct and performance focused.
As a developer in our team you are concerned with the full stack development of software and tools which benefit our trading strategies. Together with your colleagues you continuously develop enhancements and new features for our models and systems. We work in short developement cycles where you see the impact of your effort directly in trading. You are aware of the impact of your work in production and eager to incorporate feedback. We are pragmatic and smart developers, with a focus on solving things as easy, understandable and stable as possible. You are interested in data science and researching the markets in which we operate, and can translate your learnings into new oppurtunities to pursue within our company. We encourage critical thinking and ownership, with much room to discuss and contribute your own ideas.
- on-site job, location Amsterdam
- educational background in engineering, data science, (quantitative) finance, econometrics, computer science or alike
- excellent Python programming skills
- willingness to master R, Lua, VBA and Excel
- interested to learn all about options trading, experience in the financial industry preferred but not required
- responsible, independent working attitude
- Dutch fluency preferred but not required
Above competitive salary with excellent yearly individual and company performance based bonus. Reimbursement of travel expenses, free lunch and drinks. Regular fun team activities and comfortable working environment at a prime location.