ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry Ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. They are specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, They have there own Youtube channel with tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. They are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
A PR Agent who has the ambition to take our client PR and influencer strategy to a next level. You have a passion for music, the dance culture and PR, and understands what our fans want to hear. You'll be working closely with several departments within the company to gather everything you need to create the most newsworthy stories. You will report directly to our Head of Promo.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You are responsible for:
- Building strategic PR campaigns for music releases on clients (sub)labels, writing press releases and contriving story ideas for various projects.
- Influencer marketing - work with artists and managers to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Building a relationship with artists and coordinate campaigns to raise their broader profiles to a next level.
- Generating widespread press coverage in line with the artists' goals and wishes.
- Working closely with various teams within the 'clients brand to create new and unique campaigns to promote the label and its artists with various media, from music blogs to B2B press.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor's degree
- You have at least two years' experience in music PR, setting up print and online media campaigns. You are able to write error-free English texts for both social and other outlets
- You have affinity with, and experience in Influencer Marketing
- You are up to date with current developments in (electronic) dance music, its artists, labels and events
- You have an extensive list of contacts within (inter)national music media
- Understanding and able to incorporate the importance of social media into a PR campaign
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in both Dutch and English
- You are a passionate music lover, team player and sparkling personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as clients Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off