TES-AMM Central Europe GmbH
Die TES Gruppe mit Hauptsitz in Singapur ist ein stark wachsendes Tech-Lifecycle Service und Recyclingunternehmen.
TES, headquartered in Singapore, is a rapidly growing IT service and recycling
company with more than 1,800 employees worldwide at 40+ locations in 21
TES is investing in Rotterdam in their plant to achieve 10,000 tons annual capacity, which will extend to 25,000 tonnes annually, mechanical and hydrometallurgical processing of batteries and battery materials. The award-winning hydrometallurgical
process focuses on the recovery of nickel, cobalt, and lithium as precursor feedstocks for the battery industry. At this moment, the site has a basic permit to receive, store and forward Lithium-Ion batteries, the allowance to dismantle and treat EV batteries and is close to a license to shred Li-ion batteries for physical separation. It is a recycling site of 10,000 sqm with extension space of 30,000 sqm in the Port of Rotterdam.
For our Company TES Sustainable Battery Solutions B.V. in Elbeweg 110, 3198LC Europoort Rotterdam, we are looking for your support as Employee Service Delivery & Logistics- Customer Care (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
As a professionally experienced and committed employee with experience
in waste logistics (preferably also in Batteries), you will provide administrative support to the team.
Place of work: RotterdamTasks
- Administration and back office tasks
- Coordination and Supporting of Waste & ADR logistic
- Communication with national and international clients in Dutch and English
- Invoice verification and reporting for completed orders & projects
- Invoicing nationally and internationally in local or foreign currency
- Customer support and consulting mainly in English
- Processing of service orders, preparation of reports for national and international customers
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with contractual agreements of global customers
- Support and administration of in-house systems (creation and maintenance of master data, controlling and reporting software)
- Commercial education
- Professional experience in the field of customer service / Service Delivery
- Professional experience in the field of Waste Logistics
- Very good knowledge of the common MS Office products
- Waste Knowledge and ADR experience would be good
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good written and spoken Dutch
- Independent, proactive, and structured way of working
- Proactive thinking / problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
A warm and friendly working culture in an international company
A challenging working place to ensure personal and professional growth
You receive the freedom to shape your job. We offer our customers and employees the attention that makes all the difference. We always celebrate our success stories together.
Great colleagues with great team spirit
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Working for a task that is of great ecological and economic interest.
Are you interested?
Become part of a growing, challenging and rewarding 'sustaining tomorrow' team at TES!
TES Sustainable Battery Solutions B.V.
Elbeweg 110, 3198LC Europoort Rotterdam