Over de functie
As a NextGen, you are literally the next generation for Adyen! The idea is that during the final phase of your studies (last 6 - 12 months) you will work part-time at one of the many (tech) teams at Adyen. During this period you get to know Adyen, the product, all processes within the organization and of course your future colleagues! Are you happy with each other? Then you will grow into a permanent full-time job at Adyen.
Matching with a (tech) team
That's where we step in! Together with your Talent Manager, you will explore what your (tech) interests are, what makes you enthusiastic and/or what you would like to learn more about. Of course, all with a more tech focus than the regular Adyen NextGen. Explain your interests and/or skills as clear as possible, because that way you will make it easier for your Talent Manager to match you with the available tech teams. Your Talent Manager will then look out for your interests and goals during the introduction to Adyen. Some examples to consider:
- Tech Support
- Integration Tools (API)
- Product Design (UI/UX)
- Developer Experience
- Technical Writer
Over het bedrijf
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify. Speed is at the foundation of Adyen: Think fast, work fast, launch fast. At Adyen, clients' demands shape the development path, and Adyen doesn't stop until the job is done. Create your own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth with no hierarchy, egos or boundaries.
Wat wij vragen
- You are equipped with relevant programming languages:
- You will graduate within 12 months (and are done studying after that);
- You are willing to work as a NextGen'er for at least 4 months;
- You have the ambition to grow into a permanent, full-time position at Adyen;
- You are willing to come to the office once a week, maximum travel time 1.5 hours one way;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- You are available for at least 16 hours a week;
- Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
- You are not afraid to share your opinion or ask questions;
- You are curious and actively seek out answers you don't know (yet);
- You are to-the-point and have a direct communication style;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your work.
Wat wij bieden
- An opportunity to work at a unicorn company as a student;
- Kickstart your career and grow within Adyen;
- A great team with fellow NextGen students;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Hourly bonus by Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10km;
- Free lunch on the weekend.