Making a difference in people’s lives while you work with clients to successfully deliver projects. As Junior Consultant Business Intelligence you will become part of the combination between global expertise and local knowledge. That is how you help deliver a multidisciplinary range of consultancy services for the entire living environment!
"With your passion for data and programming talent, you effortlessly convert analyses into valuable dashboards with which companies can optimize their chain processes."
How do you map out an entire chain from production to customer at order line level? Or do you develop a dashboard to gain insight into orders and stock? These are all tools that are part of solving supply chain issues for a wide range of industries. As Junior Consultant Business Intelligence at Districon, you will design these decision-support models: the basis for process optimization.
You will be working with our clients from day one. You will help them gain insight into their production or distribution process at a detailed level, or advise them about shop supplies. This starts with a careful analysis. You map out all variables, collect relevant data and convert this into graphs and tables. Your recommendation forms the basis for calculating models with which chain processes can be optimized for the client.
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV is a global engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with 6,000 colleagues in 140 countries. Together we work on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy. With the Business Line Industry & Buildings we serve a broad, international market. Within the Business Line there are projects within various markets, among which: consumer goods, pharma, logistics, data centers, energy, healthcare, government and education.
You will become part of the advisory group 'Supply Chain & Logistics / Districon' which is part of Royal HaskoningDHV. For over 45 years, Districon has been working with organizations worldwide on developing strategies and solving problems for integral chain management. How can things be even more efficient and sustainable? We enjoy challenges, the harder the better. Only the best result is good enough. Our Advisory Group has 80 enthusiastic colleagues from Amersfoort to Singapore, Indonesia and Chicago.
As Junior Consultant Business Intelligence, you will be working in the supply chain analytics team that consists of around 30 ambitious colleagues. You complement each other in terms of content and continuously challenge each other to get the best out of you (and the data you collect).
A weakness for calculation and interpreting data. There is nothing you enjoy more than drawing conclusions from data and converting them into a tool or dashboard. You have an affinity with programming from your education or because you are handy at building websites, for example. You are critical, accurate and show courage, you like to create your own opportunities. And you are also flexible: if necessary, you like to visit your client abroad and you like a change of workplace.
Furthermore, as Junior Consultant Business Intelligence you are:
- analytically strong: you draw the right conclusions from a whole series of numbers and variables;
- creative: you look at everything from a slightly different angle;
- a bit headstrong: you think further than necessary and also give unsolicited advice;
As a basis, you bring along:
- a completed bachelor's degree in Technical Business Administration or IT-related studies;
- some work experience in supply chain, logistics or ICT, gained during or after your studies;
- experience with Power BI or Qlik;
- excellent proficiency of both Dutch and English.
What we offer you
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding process will always be based on your personal competences. We offer you a wide range of projects in which you can participate and gain experience. You will learn from working with experienced consultants and get a glimpse of the various areas of expertise we have on offer. Learn and experience in order to map out your own career path.
We combine hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports and once every two years a weekend away with the entire company. If corona allows us, of course. In any case, a good work-life balance is important to us.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A great work-life balance, including a company laptop and phone, so you can work wherever and whenever you want;
- Participation in the multi-year development program 'Expedition Districon' that consists of coaching and training of practical skills and your consulting- and coaching skills;
- A well-facilitated home office, so you can work partly at home and partly in the office;
- Travel allowance for own or public transport;
- A personal budget to spend, for example on a bicycle or buy extra holidays, but you can also have it paid out;
- 28 vacation days with full-time employment;
- Besides the development opportunities in the most beautiful and challenging projects, we also offer you:
- A competitive primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities.
You will work in our office in Amersfoort. But you have access to all our other offices (eg: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen).
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply via the button below, or if you have any questions please send them to Frank van der Velden, Lead Recruiter Multinationals, at firstname.lastname@example.org.