Nachtreceptionist / Night Receptionist
As Night Host you are the local hero that enables travellers to get the most out of their stay in the City. You are not just available for travellers at the hotel, but, through our app, travelers will also be able to contact you while out in the city at all times. Interaction with travellers at CityHub is personal and spontaneous. Your main mission is to make travellers feel welcome and assist them with what they may need during their stay.
Besides socializing, you also ensure the daily activities at CityHub continue according to plan. This means for example that you reply to emails, make sure the common areas (bar, hangout, front desk, showers and toilets) are neat and tidy and that you troubleshoot in case something is out of order.Main tasks include:
What you get.
- Welcoming travellers and sharing your insider tips about the city.
- Owning common areas, setting the mood and keeping them neat and tidy.
- Answering emails and keeping in contact with travellers via all of our channels.
- Some administrative and cleaning tasks.
- Having a chat with travellers for no reason.
- A small and young team.
- A fun working environment where you can meet every kind of people.
- A flexible schedule that combines well with studying or personal projects.
- A fair wage and a warm meal covered.
- Fun team activities and drinks.
- A discount for your friends and family that want to stay at CityHub.
- Flexible working hours
- Money for vacation
- Naturally sociable and approachable.
- You like connecting with people from all around the world.
- You know the city like the back of your hand, and you can't wait to share your favourite spots.
- Spotless English (the more extra languages, the better).
- You don't shy off in front of a computer.
- Confident, organized and independent.
- A flexible team player
- Available part-time 16 hours/week.
Wat wij bieden