WHO YOU ARE
If you are passionate about being at the leading edge of technology and digital innovation, IKEA Group Digital is your next move! If you get energized by the mix of strategic and financial thinking and helping to turn digital technology trends into product development, this role as a Group Digital Business Navigator is what you are looking for!
Your experience from digital business, retail, finance and/or e-Commerce will help you to drive the transformation of our business. Your interpersonal skills will support you in building trustful relationships and to understand the IKEA business and the role of technology as an integral part of the business. You will help articulate the value of the roadmap to the business and IKEA at large. Your appreciation of an agile work environment and experience of working with an iterative and agile product development roadmap is important for this role.
You have previous experience in digital business, business performance management, financial management or similar, and at least 5 years with increased responsibility a related field.
You may have a primarily tech- or project management background – but with an interest in and understanding of financials. You may also be a finance professional, but with a firm understanding of Digital business and the capability and experience of translating digital roadmaps into financial impact across large organizations.
You are a leader. This is not a role with direct reports, but you are comfortable with assuming a central role, proactively and independently driving complex agendas as a trusted business partner with integrity and confidence.
• Act as an equivalent of CFO toward assigned domain area and single point of contact in all matters related to Finance towards appointed Domain management, a regular/permanent invitee in the management team of respective domain and supporting the leaders in strategic, tactical and operational business steering decisions
• Be responsible for supporting domain leaders in identifying and steering available resources towards activities with highest value
• Use OKR’s performance management framework to support right focus and provide performance feedback for constant refocusing in an agile way
• Consolidate and validate assigned financial plans (tertial funding, forecasts, yearly budgets)
• Safeguard internal compliance and corporate governance rules
• Contribute to development of Business Navigation and Financial controlling community by bringing senior competence, diverse views, beliefs in people’s strength and motivating and empowerment of other team members for best performance
This role is located in Amsterdam NL , and you will be a part of a distributed team with colleagues in several countries.
In this role you will report to the Group Digital Business Navigation Business Partner.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We see ourselves as influencers – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For questions regarding this position please contact hiring manager Stefan Bylund at firstname.lastname@example.org and for questions regarding the recruitment process contact recruiter Martina Wickström at email@example.com
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist