This organization is responsible for 80 different brands, including Café Chocolat, Mercure, LEON, Starbucks and the Heineken Bar. As a shift manager you will be managing a team of up to 15 colleagues and together you will ensure that the day runs smoothly.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Coaching a team of hospitality employees
- Coordinating the work
- Training of (new) team members
- Placing orders & replenishing stock
- Supervising the correct execution of processes (including working conditions and hygiene) and thinking about optimizations
- Participating in internal consultations with managers
- Helping colleagues with all common activities at the location, especially during busy moments.You will be supervised by your superiors, to make sure you are developing yourself as well. You will receive various training and courses for this and there is plenty of room to grow within this large, international organization.