Compliance Framework Professional (Medior)
Compliance Framework Professional (Medior)
ING Group Compliance is looking to hire a (Compliance) Risk Management Professional for the Group’s Integrated Compliance Framework team, the team responsible for developing, improving and implementing ING’s Compliance Risk Management Framework.
This position is a great opportunity for a risk management professional who would like grow as professional within an international, dynamic environment where global collaboration is key. The position is located in Amsterdam, however due to Corona we are all working from home at the moment.
Your work environment
The Framework team is part of the Integrated Compliance (IC) Framework, Reporting & Innovation pillar within Group Compliance. Integrated Compliance is setup to support compliance risk professionals to execute on their daily tasks most effectively and efficiently. This part of the function lays the foundation for the way we conduct our compliance risk management globally.
The Integrated Compliance Framework, Reporting & Innovation pillar consists of c.26 colleagues of which 7 directly in the Framework team
Would you like to work in an area:
- That is subject to significant change?
- Where you can make a real impact?
- That is top priority for the whole of ING including the Board?
- Where you can help make the bank more compliant and risk aware?
- Where you can take as much responsibility and ownership as you desire?
- That allows you to co-create the foundation of the new approach to risk management?
Then this is your opportunity, please read on!
What you'll do
- develop and support the implementation of the Compliance Risk Management Framework; e.g. Horizon Scanning, Risk Assessments, Monitoring etc.
- develop, implement and improve methodologies, processes and procedures
- advise on different Compliance Risk Management topics
- work on/ lead change projects
- drive the transition to more risk-based, data driven risk management
- support and organize global communities
- prepare and participate in tool selections
- actively help the team to collect and share best practices
- work with different tools: iRisk (IBM OpenPages), Cognos, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
How to succeed
- understand the Compliance and/or the non-financial risk environment and have knowledge of business processes - dependent on the level of your experience
- understand change management, the related processes, technology and/or developments;
- are a team player, trust others and can be trusted;
- are pragmatic, transparent and energetic;
- have a critical mindset and don’t hesitate to speak up;
- are people-focused, connecting and interacting with others is something that comes naturally to you;
- are a good communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- are result driven and having a hands on mentality;
- deliver what you promise;
- adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial services business, processes, procedures and/or systems;
- 6-10+ years of experience in a compliance, risk management and/or change management environment;
- Self-starting capabilities;
- Learning agility and innovative mindset;
- Ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
- Fluent in English;
- Organisational sensitivity;
- Flexibility: adjusts approach, seeks different paths in a targeted manner;
- Knowledge of iRisk (IBM OpenPages) is a pre
- Hands-on mentality.
What we offer
- Interesting and dynamic working environment focusing on one of the key strategic goals of ING;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- Full time position (36 h/week);
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24 vacation days based on a 36 hours contract;
- Public transport (NS Business Card – free travel in NL);
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment.
Are you interested?
Please click on Apply, upload your CV & Motivation letter and join the Compliance team at ING.
The application process consists of at least 2 interviews, in which we request both knowledge & skills and behavior & competences.
Because this is a sensitive position, an extensive safety investigation will also be conducted. Please fill-in your motivation letter (please fit into 1 page), and provide it combined with your up-to-date resumé through the vacancy.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist