Customer service advisor Spanish Lynk & Co Maastricht
Hablas Español? If you answered 'Si' and also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, we are looking for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. What else can you expect in return? Because you always go the extra mile for the customers, you are rewarded with a gross hourly wage of €13.72, you have the chance of a permanent contract and the chance to work for an international leading organization. Interested? Apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several Spanish customer service employees in the heart of Maastricht for Lynk & Co.What will you be doing?
In the role of customer service agent, you will be in constant contact with Lynk & Co customers. Most contact takes place via chat, social media and e-mail. Computer skills, empathy and a customer-friendly attitude are essential for this job!
In this role you are responsible for the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Handling all incoming customer queries around our mobility concept, products, offers etc.
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms
- Support in the Event Registration for our cool events
- Offering basic technical customer support (not needed to be tech-savy, we´ll teach you. Being a computer nerd could come in handy though!)
- And many other cool tasks which come on our path (and yes it´s many, that´s the fun part of a Start Up)
- Gross salary of €13,72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, starting from a ten kilometre single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will work for Lynk & Co, a new mobility lifestyle company that was launched by the Zheijang Geely Holding Group in 2015, the owner of Volvo cars. Lynk & Co offers mobility solutions for clients and companies. In late 2017 Lynk & Co cracked the Chinese market and they are currently focused on the European market. Last year Lynk & Co sold 140,000 cars in the Chinese market, which makes it the world’s fastest-growing car brand. The head office of Lynk & Co is based in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will be keeping in close touch with your colleagues there to bring customer service to a whole new level.
Lynk & Co is not a new car brand, but one that is focused on mobility. Mobility is about giving people access to movement. For Lynk & Co, this does not mean just selling cars. It means providing people with the means to travel on their own terms. It means providing options that are flexible, accessible and technology-driven. Similar to the way Netflix shook up the film industry and Airbnb changed the hotel business, Lynk & Co wants to reinvent the wheel for the automobile industry. Would you like a monthly subscription service, or to buy or even lease a car? In every single case Lynk & Co will provide you with a suitable, stress-free solution. As a member you will receive mobility for a fixed monthly fee. Every Lynk & Co car is available for car sharing whenever you want. Lynk & Co does not cooperate with car dealers, but sells their services online. In the role of Engagement Centre Agent you will be the face of Lynk & Co!Working hours
From October you will be working from Monday until Sunday between 8.00 and 20.00 hrs. Starting in early 2021 you will start working in 24 hour-service shifts. This is something you will need to be open for!
Wat wij bieden
13,72 bruto per uur
If you’re able to speak French and/or Italian, that’s a great bonus, but it’s not mandatory! You also preferably live in or near Maastricht, Valkenburg, Heerlen or Geleen.How to apply
- An mbo or EQF level 3 degree or higher
- Excellent command of the Spanish language and a good command of English, because of contact with Spanish- and English-speaking customers
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent, customer engagement agent, call centre agent or similar
- Willing to work in 24 hour-service shifts in the future
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- An online assessment will be sent to you
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vi