Are you looking for a challenging position in which you’re supporting both the Head of Legal and the Head of Compliance? Do you want to work in a friendly and supportive working environment? Please take a look at our vacancy!
This job offers you a monthly salary between € 2.000,- and € 2.800,- depending on your experience. This is based on a 36-hour work week, excluding a 13th month and holiday allowance.
Your impact as Management Assistant at NN
In your job you’re assisting both the Head of Legal and the Head of Compliance of NN Life & Pensions in all organizational and administrative matters. You will find the right mix between the calendars of the senior managers you’re assisting and the ones of other stakeholders (including the management board, senior staff and regulator AFM). You will be assigned with legal operations, compliance administration activities and general management tasks. You prioritize and align your activities to keep both managers satisfied.
Who you are
For this dynamic position we’re looking for an experienced management assistant who’s ready for a challenge. Organizational sensitivity, helicopter view and focus on results are important competences for this role. Furthermore you’ve:
- Prior experience with Legal and Compliance activities (preferred)
- Excellent language skills in as well English as Dutch
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
- Well-developed planning, supporting and organizational skills
You’ll be working with 20 seasoned and driven legal and compliance professionals. The atmosphere is friendly and supportive but also very ambitious. You will frequently gather with other management assistants within NN Life & Pensions.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
You are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at NN. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN we give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are allowances for setting up your home office and for internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month, paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled for business and commuting.
At NN we work hybrid. We combine working from home and working in the office. Teams can meet online or in person. You and your team agree on what suits you best. We have set up our offices in such a way that there is a suitable place for every type of work. The official location for this job is Rotterdam:
As Management Assistant you are based in our office next to Rotterdam Central station, above the Nationale-Nederlanden DE Café. The café is an ideal spot for a good cup of coffee. You can enjoy a healthy lunch in our staff restaurant and we also offer a range of Asian dishes.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, you can reach out via phone to Iris Konijnendijk, Recruiter via 06-13578201.
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates or recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.