For the Project Office department, located in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Management Assistant (32-40 hours). As a Management Assistant you will support the Director Project office and the rest of the management team. The management team Project Office consists of four members in total. It is a dynamic position in which there is a lot of room to deal with matters independently. This is also expected of you. You are a boundary follower, both for the MT and for your own work. You know how to set the right priorities and you have a good sense of when to ask more questions.
You are part of the department of the Project Office located in Rotterdam and Gorinchem. This department deals with all (inter)national projects within our four business units (Offshore Oil&Gas, Offshore Wind, Dredging and NL).
The company culture is informal. We work hard and also laugh a lot with each other. This is a solitary role in which you will be able to connect with other management assistants / executive secretaries within Van Oord.
- Provide administrative support to the director and the rest of the management team.
- Provides structure to the management team.
- Calendar management.
- Making specific presentations.
- Organizing events and projects.
- Arranging travel documents (flight, accommodation, visa).
- Taking minutes during (department) meetings.
- Management of the Document Management System.
You are a collegial, flexible secretary with an open and service-oriented attitude. You have good communication skills, are accurate and proactive. You dare to take decisions and are an organizer who looks ahead.
- A completed secretary/ management assistant education, at least MBO level 3/4.
- At least 2 years of recent work experience in a comparable position, preferably at a large international organization. But more importantly you have the right personality and attitude for this job.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
- You are available at least 32 hours per week.
- An independent, proactive colleague with a service-providing attitude.
- You are willing to work at our office in Rotterdam.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
a pension scheme;
a variable bonus;
extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
an adequate travel allowance;
collective health insurance (optional);
flexible working hours.
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.