Are you a learning-content producer that loves to develop and create learning (video) content, from concept to final touch-ups, for the purpose of creating educational and online training products? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a learning-content producer to work closely with our client's team to direct and manage on-set video production, post-production and interactive tools. The ideal producer will use her/his creative, planning, and technological skills and expertise to create content-rich and impactful learning experiences and training videos. This is a position that requires quick problem-solving skills as well as keen attention to detail, plus the ability to manage multiple stakeholders with poise and confidence. A successful producer will manage all these expectations while putting our ultimate goal first and foremost: creating dynamic learning and training content while ensuring an excellent stakeholder and learning experience.
- Evaluate video production needs and provide creative and technical direction to create high-quality video content, you are the initiator of video productions;
- Complete all pre-production tasks required for each individual course or training program, creating schedules and budgets;
- Prepare subject matter experts and/or other stakeholders for their production experience through one-on-one communication and purposeful relationship building, and production of all course videos;
- Interface directly with stakeholders and our teams to manage expectations, cater to stakeholder needs, and offer guidance to (and sometimes substitute for) production crew when required while producing content;
- Lead video recordings and/or webinars and service training instructors while balancing business and production needs during studio days and its crew;
- Document and maintain production schedules of the team and freelance creatives, execute and improve the workflow;
- Organize and manage all digital assets and post-production workflows needed for the production of online courses, including interactive tools;
- Create and deliver high-quality (video) assets that meet and surpass expectations
Initiate and execute the development of new learning formats as a result of product development sessions of the Learning Experience team;
- Communicate effectively and efficiently among all stakeholders in a larger production process;
- Consistently meet individual project goals while navigating your role within a larger team;
- Clearly communicate the advantages of video for learning or training content.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent require in (Audio Visual) Media, Educational sciences or similar;
- Fundamental understanding of and skill with video production and post-production;
- 5+ years of professional production and/or project management experience;
- A keen eye and ear for identifying customer wants and needs;
- Experience working with subject matter experts and putting them at ease with new processes;
- Ability to exercise sound decision-making in a fast-paced production environment;
- Effective project leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (minimal C1), with the ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner;
- Comfort and desire to learn and master new technologies;
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment;
- Familiarity with technologies such as Microsoft Office, Zoom, basic video editing, the Adobe;
- Creative Suite, and general web-savvy;
- Enthusiasm and ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change;
- Willingness to jump in on other projects when needed;
- Engage in creative problem-solving.