What will you be doing?
As a web developer at our client you will be responsible for the development process. From understanding business needs together with the product owner up until the product is live on the website. You will plan the sprint, identify challenges and solve problems with the team during the making and distributing of tickets. Then you will set the plan in to production and evaluating the process once the product is live. You will have freedom to execute your own ideas and quickly get your work on the website. As a senior developer you are expected to work independently as well as train junior developers. Responsibilities also include taking the lead on projects and supporting the team lead in coaching the team.
You are going to;
- build high traffic websites for our brands;
- work on responsive mobile first sites, GraphQL and REST API’s for progressive web apps and (React) native applications;
- touch every part of the technical stack and take responsibility for your work;
- work in Agile/Scrum;
- coach junior developers and lead projects.
- senior mindset and several years of web development experience,
- good Linux command line skills and shell scripting,
- experience with SQL, NoSQL, Elastic, Solr, Redis or similar,
- practical attitude and willingness to set plans in to production.
- Living in The Netherlands, in or around Amsterdam
- Pre: Experience with Linux/Unix administratie, Git and Amazon Web Services