German-speaking Technical Service Representative for Connected Mobility Services – Mercedes-Benz
Dit kan al binnen 1 minuut
“Mercedes me” is a modern, exciting platform/service which links customers to their Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles in an intelligently connected world…and it’s expanding rapidly!
Would you like to be part of our talented, dynamic and international family?
As a Technical Service Representative for Connected Mobility Services , you will be the 1st point of contact to our customers (B2C & B2B) and act as a subject-matter expert by:
- accepting incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- identifying weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- registering all activities in the ticketing tool
- troubleshooting training issues on the phone
- identifying problems that can affect our processes
- resolving reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
Over de werkgever
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance.
A Technical Service Representative for Connected Mobility Services will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary such as:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience;
- Shift allowance:
Monday - Friday 20h00 – 22h00 25%
Monday - Friday 22h00 – 07h00 50%
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Is there more? Yes, we also offer:
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games…
- Free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors. You can also visit our company café to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks
- Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
The talented Technical Service Representative for Connected Mobility Services we look for:
- is someone who has an interest in “the internet of things” (IT-affinity).
- possesses excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- is fluent in German and English (business level)
- is able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- Is able to work in different systems and applications simultaneously
- is willing and able to work in different shifts (24/7 support)
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden