- Review P&L and Balance Sheet information and identify errors or exceptions and account reconciliations on a quarterly base for Benelux
- Provide analysis and insights to establish accurate forecast, budgets and strat plan.
- Sales and margin analysis and follow up for Benelux and play an active role in improving processes
- Check and adjust accruals, prepare Journals and collaborate with the SSC in doing so for Benelux
- Prepare Flash commentary together with Nordics for total Benenord region and Cash Flow comments at month close together with Nordics
- Interface with FP&A and Divisional Finance Leads regarding Actuals, Budgets, Forecasts and other financial reporting matters, where needed align with local business for input
- Assist in the planning process including preparing forecast models and preparation of commentary.
- Provide analytical support to Commercial Business Benelux to gain a better understanding of market trends, customer trends, and sales channel performance.
o Solid price-volume analysis to understand the drivers of sales
o Prepare revenue calculations old, new and potential volumes
o Support with business case analysis on offers as well as tenders
o Prepare margin analysis for business impacts decisions
o Analyze effect of investments required, challenge the business decisions
- Provide analysis and insights into variances between actual and expected financial results, amongst others:
o Monitor discretionary spend and follow up with local divisional marketing team
o Analyze headcount related costs such as travel & entertainment and follow up appropriately
- ROI calculation and follow up (based on defined focus area):
o CER analysis to ensure decisions are based on correct assumptions
o Track approved CER and follow up on customer sales
o Collaborate with operations for analysis on CER investments
o Follow up against budget
o Track benefit of the investment
- Proactively communicate changes in business trends, local business decisions or other issues that may have a financial impact.
- Master Degree in Business and Administration, MBA (preferable)
- Professional certification in controlling (RC/CIMA/CFA) or studying is a plus
- Familiar with US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Familiar with Oracle and Hyperion (must have), Danube and Encompass is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
Financial Analyst. Are you a Financial Analyst who's looking for a new challenge / phase in his/her career within an international, fast paced and corporate organisation. Which is one of the world's leading medical technology companies. Dutch no necessity. Please contact us, if you are interested.