TELLONYM is a fast growing, remote-first tech company based in Berlin. Become part of our journey to build the biggest social network for the new generation.
TELLONYM is a remote tech company, founded in Berlin. We want you to become part of our journey to build a social network that prioritizes open communication and lets everyone participate - and to help us build a world-class remote company on the way.
At Tellonym, you will be joining a young and diverse team with a variety of experience, skills and personal backgrounds. Everybody in our company can bring in ideas that will directly affect the millions of active users on Tellonym.
We believe in strong teams of self-motivated people, fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in. Every employee takes over own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learning, ownership and skill development.
Our applications are written cross-platform in React Native with Redux as a state management system and redux-sagas for side effects. We maintain several native modules with customised functionality for our needs on iOS and Android. For the web, we use React to run our website and internal tools that we further develop to support product and development needs such as tools for debugging and QA.
Visit our Tellonym profile (at)workAtTellonym to check out the product, ask any questions you have and read about our workplace.Tasks
- Take ownership and implement new features and improvements into our React Native codebase
- Enhance your knowledge of the react native ecosystem to implement product requirements or performance optimisations
- Understand existing code and rework it to fulfil coding standards
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead
- Have a direct impact on team processes and conventions by regular retrospectives
- Living in Europe
- Enthusiastic about React Native with experience over four years
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code
- Values an environment of candid feedback
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
- Flat hierarchies that offer lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility
- Completely flexible working times and location (we are doing half-yearly team retreats with hackathons)
- The right environment to learn new things and personally develop yourself
- Competitive compensation package and the option to participate in our ESOP system
- Modern working tools, hardware (Macbook) also for private usage
- State-of-the-art tech stack running on AWS
- Work with an exceptional team of young and smart people with a diverse background
EUR 55000-75000 per year