LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 700+ customers with our solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management LeanIX is a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparency, personal development, DE&I and innovation. The Flexible Work Mode: combine and decide for yourself on work from home or our office LeanIX, an equal opportunity employer, celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive work environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations
Are you passionate about user experience design? We want to strengthen our user experience team and are looking for a Senior UX / Product Designer.
You will work closely with a team of talented designers, product managers and engineers to work on design for scalability and help to maintain and increase a great user experience for our maturing SaaS products. You will help to simplify and define user interactions on product features and workflows.
Kindly note: this is a hybrid position (80% remote + 20% office) based in Bonn/Munich, Ljubljana or Amsterdam. We are only accepting applications from candidates based in Germany, Slovenia or Netherlands.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Work in an international team and get in contact with large international clients from all industries
- Be part of an (agile) sprint team and work together with Frontend and Backend Engineers and Product Managers
- Help to create new and improve existing product features coming from our product roadmap
- Create user interface concepts and visualize them in sketches, wireframes, key screens, user flows and prototypes
- Plan ideation / design thinking workshops and sessions
- Present designs to and collect feedback from customers and users
- Collaborate on a systematic design approach to build design for scale
- Support user research and testing efforts
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years working in the UX field and experience with designing high quality web-based products and services.
- Deep knowledge and skill in interaction design and user experience design
- Knowledge of visual design is a plus
- Fluent in UI and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Axure, Flinto
- Experience working in and with an agile environment and team
- Comfortable working on and solving complex problems and be able to envision simple but adequate solutions
- The ability to articulate and present your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers
- Please provide a portfolio
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 950+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it's a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.