Founded in 2016 we are a growing startup in the field of Digital Health with our main offices in the Netherlands. Our mission is to bring the most complete and flexible XR rehab solutions to patients and healthcare professionals worldwide. We thus truly believe that we can improve healthcare with Virtual Reality in a way that benefits patients AND professionals. Whether we make therapy more fun and engaging for the patient in VR, or empower the therapists by giving them the tools to engage more with the patient and objectify the data.
We deliver our product to various clients. From small physio and occupational practices to large clinics or centers like Sint Maartenskliniek, UZ Gent, Zorggroep Almere, Radboud UCM, Erasmus MC and many more.
At inMotion VR you'll have the chance to work with an inspirational and driven team of professionals that you will strengthen. Our people are at the heart of everything and we take pride in taking initiative, being creative and responsible. And we invite you to join our team.The inMotion VR team?
We are located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the capital of the south. Here we work with an interdisciplinary, international team of about 10 talented people. We are a young, energetic and positive-minded team with a global ambition to improve rehabilitation with smart technology. We are expanding internationally which brings us great new contacts and challenges. Personal responsibility is vital in the way we work. Our culture is non-hierarchical and informal, and yet, we are professionally organized. And that is where you come in.Job brief Full Stack Web Developer
Behind every great VR software there is a great back-end. And Corpus VR has its own portal and API. The portal is used to manage the licenses of our software but it is also used to manage the userdata and reporting of sessions. You will be working on developing new features and starting with migrating our existing backend to a new environment.
In this role, you will work together with highly talented experts in our team with a wide variety of creative, technical and medical backgrounds. See why we think it is a great role?Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain both our web portal and API.
- Create both functional and technical designs.
- You stay on top of the latest developments within security and data privacy.
- Document existing and new features.
- Optimize the development process by working on build, test and deployment automation (CI/CD).
- Setup and maintain our server environments and infrastructure.
- You will be handling the migration of our backend to a new environment.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have solid knowledge and experience on ASP.NET Core, C# and .NET Core.
- You've worked on and know your way around SQL and Database Systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Cloud Computing Platforms like AWS, Azure or Digital Ocean.
- Experience with data encryption in storage and transfer.
- You have experience in working with REST services.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Being available during CET work hours.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
Nice to have
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field.
- You've worked with unit testing.
- You have knowledge of development methods such as Agile and Scrum.
- Affinity with the field of healthcare.