Founded in 2016, we are a growing startup in the field of Digital Health with our main offices in the Netherlands. Our mission is to bring the most complete and flexible XR rehab solutions to patients and healthcare professionals worldwide. We thus truly believe that we can improve healthcare with Virtual Reality in a way that benefits patients AND professionals. Whether we make therapy more fun and engaging for the patient in VR, or empower the therapists by giving them the tools to engage more with the patient and objectify the data.
We deliver our product to various clients. From small physio and occupational practices to large clinics or centers like Sint Maartenskliniek, UZ Gent, Zorggroep Almere, Radboud UCM, Erasmus MC and many more.
At inMotion VR you'll have the chance to work with an inspirational and driven team of professionals that you will strengthen. Our people are at the heart of everything and we take pride in taking initiative, being creative and responsible. And we invite you to join our team.The inMotion VR team?
We are located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the capital of the south. Here we work with an interdisciplinary team of about 10 talented people. We are a young, energetic and positive-minded team with a global ambition to improve rehabilitation with smart technology. We are expanding internationally which brings us great new contacts and challenges. Personal responsibility is vital in the way we work. Our culture is non-hierarchical and informal, yet we are professionally organized. And that is where you come in.Job brief Game Developer
Our core project Corpus VR is a solution that helps people with various problems rehabilitate in a fun way. Despite being around for a few years already, Corpus VR is and will remain to evolve to help more people.
We just added support for full body tracking at the beginning of this year and there is still so much to do. We need your help with that. You will work on making the best of Corpus VR together with highly talented experts with a wide variety of creative, technical and medical backgrounds. See why we think it is a great role?Responsibilities
- Design and develop new features for Corpus VR.
- Own and complete core client-side technical features.
- Develop new exercises and collaborate on the concepts.
- You have a keen eye for performance in relation to function.
- Maintain our knowledge base and documentation.
- Optimize the development process.
- Improve the project architecture.
- At least 2 years of experience in game development.
- Proven experience developing games and/or interactive experiences using Unity and C#.
- Basic knowledge of the inner workings of Unity (game loop, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of math, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience developing for mobile platforms.
- The ability to translate ideas and concepts into features.
- Proficiency in Git.
- Great communication skills.
- Collaborative work mindset, while being able to work independently.
- Be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Being available during CET work hours.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
Nice to have
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field.
- VR development experience.
- Knowledge of native APIs of platforms like Android and iOS.
- Game design experience.
- B1 level or higher in Dutch.
- Affinity with the field of healthcare.
This position will be based on 32-40 hours per week. We offer flexible work options. So you can work fully remote, on location in the office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch or hybrid.
- The salary will be determined based on your experience and will fall in the appointed, based on full-time employment.
- 24 days of annual paid leave(full-time).
- Travel compensation.
- Plenty of adventure.
- The chance to grow your career together with a fast-growing start-up.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, indicating your motivation regarding the job description and your experience regarding the skill set.