We are immediately looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer who can apply his skills to our customers. Are you ready for a new challenge with the possibility of further development as a professional? Apply directly!
As an AWS DevOps Engineer, you are mainly involved in developing and implementing CI / CD pipelines on our customers' AWS platforms. In addition, you use infrastructure as a code and technologies such as Docker, Lambda and Redshift. In addition, you are busy with:
- Monitoring IT processes and performances
- Keeping up to date, renewing and implementing IT landscapes
- Ensure the optimal security of the AWS platform and report on it
- Backing up data in the development environment, test environment, acceptance environment, and production environment
- Handling infrastructure incidents correctly and making improvement proposals
If you have no experience in certain areas, we can supplement this from Linden-IT with interesting courses!
Got excited? Due to the diversity and heaviness of the position, there are a number of things you have to meet to qualify for this position:
- At least 3 years of experience as an AWS DevOps Engineer
- In the working of an IT diploma (minimum MBO ICT level 4)
- Experience in cloud formation and Serverless architecture
- Experience with CI and CD
- Experience in automating and integrating CI pipelines
- In doing one or more AWS certifications
- Good command of both the Dutch and English languages
- Available for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What working at Linden-IT means to you
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, between 2250 and 4000 euro salary with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
- Apply for this vacancy
- By phone interview or video call
- Meet one of our offices near you
- Match found between you and a suitable project?
- Get started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 085 - 049 32 40.