Public Relations & Communications intern
Public Relations & Communications intern Job description
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
You will be part of the Experience Hub at HQ, the team where we build the magic! Our objective is to deliver a high-level brand experience across all touchpoints both online and offline, building our brand and growing our awareness. You will be working on all earned media activities to maximise the visibility of our brand from an earned point of view, such as brand partnerships, influencers management and content creators collaborations.
Are you an enthusiastic university (of applied sciences) student with an affinity for PR and do you have strong analytical capabilities? Then this is something for you! We are looking for a creative and motivated intern with strong communicative skills, both spoken and written and a fluency in English. You will join our new Brand Communications team and working closely with our PR & Activations Manager.
In case you don’t know who we are…
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
Your day to day experience...
- Manage daily PR inquiries;
- Drafting Press releases;
- Work with local teams across Europe to help them execute their PR strategy properly;
- Work with our PR agencies & freelancers across Europe to ensure the PR strategy is executed properly;
- Collaborate on the creation and execution of PR, influencer and brand activation plans;
- Create, research and manage a media & influencer database;
- Manage influencers and content creators scouting, outreach and communication;
- Collaborate on setting up a PR Pressroom for The Student Hotel;
- Conduct market research on culture, trends and interests for Millennials and gen-Z and give advice based on this research;
- Collaborate on organizing media & PR events;
- Report media results on a weekly basis with key stakeholders.
- You are an enthusiastic Bachelor- or Master student in marketing, communications or public relations;
- Relevant jobs, side jobs or other side activities in the field of brand communication, social media and/or influencer management;
- You live in or nearby Amsterdam;
- A creative mind and excellent people & communication skills;
- Able to thrive in a changing, fast-pace environment;
- Data-driven mindset & strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills;
- Experience in planning;
- Fluent in English;
- An entrepreneurial, open-minded and curious mindset, not afraid to think “out-of-the-box” and eager to learn;
- Strong passion for brands & experience.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy
- On the job coaching and guidance
- €400 Monthly compensation for your internship (6 months, 40 hours a week)
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- A glimpse into the world of Public Relations and Communications with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular benefits stuff
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you.
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime