SaaS Engineer - CREFS NL TeamING is looking for...
Tech/Group Services is looking for an enthusiastic SaaS Engineer to strengthen the team in the Corporate Real Estate and Facility Services (CREFS) domain. A team-player who is technically passionate, proud of his/her craft, solution-focussed and broadly developed. As SaaS Engineer you have a positive can-do mind-set and you live the Orange Code Behaviour.Job description
The SaaS Engineer operationally aligns (as operational ING business contact) with a 3rd party to whom IT operations (technical management, hosting, etc.) of an application is outsourced or who owns a SaaS application. He/she maintains the operational relationship with the 3rd party, i.e. collaborates on a daily basis, discusses solutions, helps if and when help is needed, shares relevant information with 3rd party and such. This concerns the activities that have been agreed upon in the SaaS/Outsourcing contract.Main focus, IT Risk /ITRMP-related activities:
Your work environment
- Make sure that all needed documents/evidence regarding ING’s IT Risk controls are up-to-date and administrated in the ITRMP tool.
- Create/update agreement with SaaS vendor accordingly the minimum IT Risk standard.
- Support Business Owner/Asset Owner on creating IA (Issue Acceptance) and/or MIA (Management Identified Actions), and follow up on the MIA.
- Align with 2nd LoD (Line of Defence) on IT Risk deliverables, and get approvals where applicable.
- Determine impact of ING infra-changes or new/changed ING standards and policies, and take care of needed follow-up.
- You contribute to KCT (Key Control Testing) and SOX testing.
You will work within the TECH/Group Services CREFS IT chapter and will be part of the CREFS NL (Corporate Real Estate & Facility Services Netherlands) squad, delivering IT solutions and services for the CREFS Netherlands Tribe.
The Squad consists of Dev, Ops and SaaS Engineers and is responsible for several inhouse and outsourced/SaaS IT solutions. The Squad works according to the Agile/Scrum method. The hiring manager is Sandra Reinartz.Your profile
You are a driven SaaS Engineer who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your applications and its reliability. You are passionate about IT Risk and are ambitious in what you and the team want to achieve. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills.
You can build and maintain a relationship, have organizations sensitivity qualities and are convincingly towards vendors and CREFS NL Business.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.Skills required
- Education at Bachelor/Master level with a strong analytical background, preferably in IT.
- Relevant IT experience: 2-3 years.
- Understanding of the complete IT stack from application to hardware
- Experience with ING IT Risk controls or are experienced in KCT/Sox testing (of SaaS applications)
- Understanding of the IT Risk framework
- Understanding of ISAE3402/SOC audit reports and ISO certification
- Experience with managing suppliers
- Experience in the Agile WoW
- ISACA certification (e.g. CISM) is a preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch)
Wat wij bieden
Fulltime - Parttime