Senior Compliance Quality Assurance Officer
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
The Compliance Quality Assurance team, established at level of Corporate Compliance, is looking for a senior compliance officer to join our Compliance Quality Assurance team. This is a unique, though challenging opportunity for experienced professionals to join our team.
The Compliance Quality Assurance team is dedicated to assessing the quality of the compliance risk management processes and policies implemented throughout the bank. We actively contribute to ensuring the appropriate management of compliance risks by performing quality assessments and by providing insight to management in areas for improvement as well as in best practices. As we are further building the quality assurance function throughout our organisation, we seek to instil global alignment and consistency in approach to contribute to efficient compliance processes whilst recognising the requirements of local regulators.
In particular we are looking for a highly motivated colleague, knowledgeable in the areas of Client and Market conduct, Investments and culture. Profound compliance expertise in combination with the ability to design and implement quality assurance processes, is a must.
This position is especially suitable for someone who is keen to contribute to a safe and secure international bank, who thrives on a high degree of self-organisation and responsibility in his/her day to day activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
Assist in the strategic implementation of global compliance quality assurance organisation and approach, in particular in the area of Client and Market conduct, Investments and culture. Ensure that quality assurance activities are completed in accordance with the compliance quality assurance programme and methodology.
You can contribute to building the Compliance Quality Assurance team by
- Combining a deep understanding of compliance risk management with the relevant compliance typologies;
- Assisting in the development of a sustainable quality assurance organisation and methodology, including the use of Data Analytics;
- Performing quality assurance reviews or overseeing colleagues throughout the organisation in doing the same;
- Assisting in creating and consolidating global management reports on findings from the compliance quality assurance programme, using automation techniques wherever possible
- Showing you are a flexible, creative and curious professional with a hands-on mentality and result oriented who is looking forward to work on a wide variety of compliance risk management related topics in an enthusiastic team;
- Passion for integrity, compliance and risk culture;
- Using your strong communication and people skills, and organizational sensitivity to convey complex messages in a concise and simple way. You are able to bring adherence to “why” change is required to achieve effective management of Compliance risks and to ‘get people on board’ to ensure buy-in from stakeholders;
- Acting as an ambassador for the QA domain in general, and the mission, way of working and deliverables of the Compliance Quality Assurance team in particular.
The person we are looking for:
- Has in-depth knowledge and at least 7 years of relevant professional experience in the development of and working with quality assurance/monitoring/auditing; For instance, has a university degree with a strong risk management related focus (such as law, economics, business administration etc.), or has extensive working experience that proves equivalence therewith (e.g. in compliance, audit, regulator);
- Is familiar with use of Data Analytics within the quality assurance/audit function of a financial institution;
- Has good experience in delivering and implementing quality assurance risk frameworks;
- Is open for an international experience and shows the necessary flexibility to work with different levels in the organisation and at different locations (London, Amsterdam or visits to relevant ING locations for the quality assurance activities and reviews);
- Brings excellent references from previous professional positions, or from his/her academic field of study;
- Is confident, self-organising and result-driven;
- Is able to see things from various different perspectives; we expect you are an independent thinker with a critical mindset;
- Has excellent writing and presenting skills that help deliver outstanding products and services to empower our (senior) stakeholders with decision-making advantages. Experience with (senior) stakeholder management is preferable;
- Is fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist