As the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis you will make sure that the company understands where they stand, and where they need to go to. You are responsible for all financial planning and analysis and take full responsibility defining and measuring their operating and financial metrics. You set up and run planning processes. This could be annual planning, quarterly forecasting but also ad hoc analysis. You communicate clearly and transparently to the organization, and with that you are in the position to inform and influence key strategic financial decisions.
You will work closely with the Finance Director and the Management Team to formulate medium to long term financial and strategic planning, whilst supporting all business teams to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
The Finance department consists furthermore of a Business Analyst the Head of Internal Accounting (and team) and the Credit Controller.
You are not alone in this! You will get full assistance of the Business Analyst, reporting directly to you.
As the Head of FP&A you will:
- Be the expert on all metrics of the business; including group planning, reporting & analysis; budgeting and forecasting;
- ensure flawless analysis and reporting on a monthly basis to better understand the company performance;
- prepare business cases to support new investments, and provide support for strategic and other business decisions. From management to board level;
- design models to analyse profitability of products/services, and guidance for improvements;
- manage and coach the Business Analyst;
- support internal and external audits from a revenue perspective;
- evaluate previous budgets and expenditures to develop and implement future budgets;
- design Product Base Pricing models, and further develop use and analysis;
- build and manage professional relationships with your stakeholders, like the Management Team, business Teams and Regional Finance Director.