We are looking for a KYC Management Information (MI) Reporting Analyst to join Global KYC Strategy & Reporting team. You will be responsible for ensuring management information reporting on various KYC topics (e.g. global performance on key indicators, performance on delivery of the KYC Enhancement Porgramme, KYC risk & controls monitoring, (operational) dashboards, ad-hoc KYC-specific reports) by focusing on the alignment of information tailored to the objectives of (senior) management and advising on the types of metrics that are appropriate and translating objectives and key results into concrete metrics (where necessary). You will be based in Amsterdam on a 40 hours contract, and report hierarchically and functionally to the Global KYC Strategy and Reporting Lead.
What you'll do:
· You develop, monitor, maintain and continuously improve reports and standards to ensure management information reporting on KYC topics.
· You connect to the Local Retail or Global WB Expertise teams to ensure collection and consolidation of all relevant input for MI reporting.
· You provide insight by making connections between different information flows and analyses both structurally and on request.
· You deliver the monthly Global KYC dashboard, used to steer the KYC organisation
· You connect to the Delivery Tribe and CDMO organisation to further establish the strategic reporting solution based on the Enterprise Datalake.
· You contribute to the ING One Agile Way of Working and safeguard the Orange Code
· You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards.
· You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, expertise teams, squads, and Service organisations both in central and local business lines.
· You give and ask for constructive feedback.
How to succeed:
· Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a reporting environment.
· Relevant track record of working in the KYC area and understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces is a pre.
· Academic level.
· Strong experience with Excel and BI-tooling such as PowerBI or Cognos as visualization / reporting tool.
· Ability to transform user information requirements into requirements for the data management department.
· Ability to extract key observations from data, and bring clearly across in executive messaging / reporting.
· Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate.
· Ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion.
· Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
· Ability to work successfully with multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team
· Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
· Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
· Ability to ‘get people on board’ and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
· Fluency in English.
Your working environment
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations as well as supporting realising operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of managing and supporting the transformation towards this global organisation and as such contribute significantly to the realisation of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING.
The Strategy & Reporting team is responsible for providing to the Global KYC organisation: management information reporting (global KYC dashboard), financial analysis, communication, SPOC role regulatory affairs, KYC governance preparation and maintenance, and overall central coordination. The team supports the Global KYC lead in the formulation of KYC wide strategy. The team works in close alignment with the central & local KYC organisations, and stakeholders outside of the Global KYC organisation.
What we offer:
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.