As a senior PHP developer you are passionate about big data. You will be working in one of the three SCRUM development teams of this company. Next to these development teams, there are also teams that focus on data science and system engineering. Together with 60 other developers in total (subdivided in six teams) you will be responsible for developing new features and transform the wishes of clients into great products. Since this company receives a large amount of data, effective code is needed to process the data to help the 600 clients that make use of it . The team works with sprints of two weeks, and everyday there is a stand-up to make an inventory of the work that is done, and still has to be done.
Working in this company means that you share your senior knowledge in the young (average age of 28 years old) and professional IT-team. It will give you the possibility to help junior developers forward, make high-level design decisions and level up the collective knowledge and skills. This brings a certain amount of responsibility to the job. A high level of communications skills is essential in your position to be able to help your (junior) colleagues.
- You have at least a BSc or MSc in Computer Science;
- You have 7+ years of work experience in a similar function;
- You have extensive experience in (Object Oriented) PHP;
- Knowledge of Big data, ElasticSearch, microservices is a plus;
- You have excellent spoken and written skills in English;
- You have excellent social skills;
- You are taking initiative and responsibility.
- Excellent salary, dependent on experience and knowledge;
- Personal benefit plan;
- Travel expenses will be paid;
- You can choose your own device;
- Flexible working times;
- Partly telecommuting is negotiable;
- Working in market-leading, international organization!
Are you interested in this position? Apply for the job by clicking the applicationbutton and send us your most recent cv. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Furthermore, you can always call us (020 8200 675) or send us an e-mail (– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –).
Do you have questions regarding this vacancy? Please send an e-mail tot – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or call 020 9200 675 to get in touch with us!