Global Savings Group
We are the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Global Savings Group is Europe's largest and most trusted shopping rewards platform, empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 600+ people from more than 50 countries in 12 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
What we offer:
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Healthy and safe work environment enrolled into a hybrid working model with the flexibility of working from home or from the office
- Possibility to work up to 6 weeks per year from all over the globe
- Local and international get-togethers - subject to local Covid-19 regulations
We are currently looking for a PPC Specialist (m/f/d) to join our Global Marketing Team in Amsterdam. Our Performance Marketing Team contributes to the growth and profitability of the company by managing campaigns on paid marketing channels. Performance Marketing and CRM specialists use their complementary skills to target the best audiences and meet advertising needs quickly and cost-efficiently. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Performance Marketing channels: PPC/SEA, Display and Video.
- Take on full responsibility for operational channel and campaign management for selected countries by using different tools like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics
- Be responsible for the set up of performance marketing channels and campaigns, in-depth data analysis, scaling lead generation by launching campaigns, conducting AB tests, and optimizing ads, keywords, bids and landing pages
- Work on channel development projects where in-depth evaluation of various factors is required
- Communicate actively with different global and local stakeholders and independently research current online marketing trends to come up with future campaign suggestions
- Research the latest online marketing tactics and technology
We are a match if you have...
- At least 1 year experience with Google Ads, SEA/PPC
- Knowledge or practical/hands-on experience with Optimization, Smart bidding strategies, Search query reports etc. in Google Ads
- A university degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent experience or at least 2 years of experience in a Performance Marketing role
- A striking analytical mindset and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Advanced Excel skills including Vlookup formulas and PivotTables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French, German or Spanish would be a plus)
- (Preferred) Knowledge of/interest in Mobile/App/Video platforms
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Christelle today.
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.