What do you do on a daily basis?
· Develop the German market through acquiring new clients by cold-calling and other strategies
· Create and maintain a steady flow of communication and relationship with clients
· Scheduling and performing demos for prospective clients
· Report to the Chief Revenue Officer
· Build and direct your own sales team of around 6 people
Our client is an international tech company in Rijswijk that develops AI-based technologies to generate personalized product recommendations for online retailers. With offices already in The Netherlands, Spain, Chile, our client is growing quickly and looking to expand into new regions.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.Who are you?
· Fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus
· You are a proactive worker with a strong personality
· Have knowledge or a background in ecommerce and tech
· Have a minimum of 7 years in B2B sales
· Comfortable with public speaking in order to give demos and presentations
· You have strong leadership skills
What does the company offer?
· A team of 20 colleagues and growing in the Rijswijk office
· A salary depending on experience between €4.000-5.800 based on a 40-hour work week
· Attractive bonus and commission structure based on performance
· Car allowance
· 25 vacation days
· Hybrid working options