What will you be doing as an Account Manager at the EAU?
As an Account Manager based in Arnhem you will focus mainly on maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new clients. You will find the best fit by listening to our industry partners and anticipating those needs by selling EAU's scientific, educational and promotional concepts. You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the educational value and economic impact of EAU's products and services to all clients. Your (potential) partners are key players in the pharmaceutical sector and in the MedTech industry. Approximately 5 times a year, you will travel to meet these relations face to face, for example at the EAU's Annual Congress or at international conferences.
In concrete terms, your tasks include:
- Developing and maintaining long term client relationships
- Creating and executing strategic account plans
- Developing and managing a funnel of (sales) activities
- Documenting and reporting sales activities in a CRM system
- Collaborating closely with the educational, congress organising, communication and IT teams
- Education on HBO + level (bachelor's degree).
- Native English or fluent - verbally and written.
- You are an excellent communicator with a convincing personality, so that you can successfully discover new markets and connect with global and European directors in the pharma and MedTech industry.
- You are creative and have good writing skills, which you'll be using when creating tailor-made solutions for your clients.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in B2B consultative selling (preferably in publishing, new media, education or similar).
- You are loyal: not only to the company but also to your clients. When the deal is done, you like to stay involved. Are your colleagues implementing the plans the way they should, is the client still happy?
- You're a team player. Together with 3 others, you will make up the sales team. You have each other's back, help each other out with challenging situations and celebrate each success together.
- Preferably living in or near Arnhem.
- Specific interest in or experience with science and the medical field is a plus.
- A monthly salary based on your knowledge and experience, that will be between € 3.500,- and € 4.500,- gross per month (for 40 hours per week).
- An independent role in the fascinating, scientific and medical world for preferably 32 hours a week (40 hours is negotiable).
- A large pension contribution.
- 25 vacation days.
- The possibility of partially working from home.
- Other fringe benefits such as a smartphone, a notebook and a yearly profit share.
About the organisation
The European Association of Urology (EAU) is the authority within Europe for urological care. They strive for the highest level of urological care in Europe and beyond. They do so by offering an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications to more than 19,000 healthcare professionals throughout their career.
The EAU organises some of Europe's most respected scientific urological congresses and meetings. The Annual EAU Congress attracts more than 10,000 participants each year. The EAU has a strong commitment to translating medical science to education. Via the European School of Urology, comprehensive, tailor-made educational formats, both in person and online, are offered to pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnological companies and associations around the world.
Most of the development, coordination and organisation related to these activities are concentrated in a central office, based in Arnhem, the Netherlands. At the moment, approximately 80 employees work at the office in Arnhem. The atmosphere at the office is informal and friendly. You will quickly feel at home here.
Interested? Apply now!
Can you see yourself working as EAU's new Account Manager and would you like to apply? Fill out the form below. Do you have any questions about this position or the employer? Call or email our recruitment consultant Finn Vullings: 06-28346665 or finn[at]wervingopmaat.nl. He'll be happy to help you and is looking forward to getting to know you!
Interesse in deze vacature voor accountmanager? Upload je cv dan in het Engels via het formulier onderaan deze pagina. Heb je vragen? Neem contact op met recruitment consultant Finn Vullings.
- Solliciteren Direct
- Meer Informatie
Het bericht Account Manager verscheen eerst op Werving op Maat.