We are looking for a Junior Document Manager to join our team to handle the growing request for qualified staff in our project teams. Managing of documents is becoming an important and essential part of the project management of (large) projects.
What you will do as a (Junior) Document Manager
As our new Document Manager, you support the project managers in the process of managing the flow of documents. How? By monitoring incoming and outgoing documents and storing them in an EDMS (Electronic Data Management System). You are a single point of contact within a project team. You are in control of the quality of documents and supply the team with all the information needed. Also monitoring the status of documents in workflows is part of the job.
You daily work will consist of the following tasks:
- Uploading and downloading documents;
- Checking the quality of delivered documents;
- Suppling the team with all relevant and requested information;
- Monitoring workflows;
- Distribute incoming and outgoing documents and register them;
- Assist the Project Manager with the status of all information stored in the EDMS.
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide independent engineering, project management and consultancy firm which integrates 140 years of engineering expertise with digital technologies and software solutions. Our 6,000 colleagues are working from offices in more than 25 countries across the world. Through our mission Enhancing Society Together, we take responsibility for having a positive impact on the world.
As our new Document Manager you will become part of the Advisory Group I&B-MUL-Design & Engineering Multinationals II - Nijmegen. This advisory groups focuses on Mission Critical Facilities and Data Centres.
What you bring
You are accurate in handling documents and likes working in a digital project environment. Working with all kinds of platforms like Teams, Asite, Aconex, SharePoint and EDMS is your passion. You get motivated by the demands of a rapidly growing company and are willing to learn new programs and platforms.
Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following:
- MBO or BSc in Administration or infrastructure and buildings;
- Team player, flexible attitude, and be able to take initiative;
- Fair knowledge of Microsoft-office products;
- Proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of EDMS and/or data management systems is a benefit;
- Reliable and consistent.
What we offer you
Within our company you will be able to develop yourself while working on challenging projects, both in the Netherland and worldwide. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone so you can work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Nijmegen and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Our challenging Young Professional Program in which you focus on developing your hard and soft skills, together with other young professionals within the organisation;
- Young Royal HaskoningDHV that organises inspiring events, workshops and excursions with colleagues inside and outside the Netherlands.
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. After receiving your application, we will contact you as soon as possible. The application process then consists of two interviews and a possible assessment. Are we all enthusiastic after this? Then you will receive an offer from us, and we will be happy to welcome you on board!
For more information, you can always contact Menno Roos, Associate Director Advisory Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the privacy law, please submit your application via the apply button and not via email.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.