Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $35 billion and approximately 110,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services.
A part of the TEM R&D organization is the Manage Sample Group. This group is responsible for the development of modules related to Sample ManipulatiA part of the TEM R&D organization is the Manage Sample group which is responsible for the development of modules related to Sample Manipulation (Stages), Sample Transfer (Loading, Transport), Sample Conditioning (Cryogenic, Inert), Sample Stimulation (Electrical, heating) etc. Next to it, this group is responsible for the Mechatronic and Thermal competences covering all parts of the TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope) R&D organization.
As Scrum Master you will be part of an enthusiastic software development team in the Manage Sample group! Alongside the Product Owner and the development team, you will enable the successful delivery of complex solutions and products.
As servant leader you will assist the team in becoming more productive and mature by implementing and supporting Scrum and SAFe principles. You will take ownership of promoting continuous improvement while meeting team goals efficiently and effectively. You will encourage the team to work together, speak up and step forward, advocating a self-organizing and self-managing team. You will further actively coach the team and individuals to improve efficiency, autonomy, and agility to react quickly to change.
- Coach the team on Agile/Scrum values, principles and techniques.
- Facilitate and support all Scrum team level ceremonies, such as sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint review/demo and retrospective.
- Facilitate the collection of accurate team level metrics to be openly shared with anyone.
- Identify impediments, seek ownership and follow up on resolutions.
- Represent the team in the "Scrum of Scrums" in order to coordinate the inter-team work within the SAFe train.
- Works with the Release Train Engineer, Product Management, and Product Owner to ensure that the team is prepared to advance in program level events such as PI Planning, Inspect and Adapt and system or PI demos.
Skills and Credentials:
- A strong curiosity about technology.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on Scrum Master experience in a high-tech development environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience with the SAFe framework is a plus.
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, CV (in one document) in English, apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com Ref 210417BR . Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific.