Are you a flutter fanatic, want to work with a lively product and want to optimize everything? Then we are looking for you!
We are a start-up and a community platform for street athletes and artists – also known as urban sports & culture – around the world. These urban sports and cultures, such as freerunning, are becoming increasingly popular, partly because skateboarding, breakdance, BMX, surfing and others have been added to the Olympics. In recent years, this has also awakened brands and (local) governments.
CityLegends offers a digital world where urban athletes find the best spots, events, peers and challenge others to climb the ranks and leave a legacy. When, with whom and where they want to. CityLegends is also more than 'just an app'. We offer brands and governments creative activation campaigns to connect their city or brand more strongly to our community. Together with our partners, we work towards our goal: to become the most engaged urban community worldwide.You will be building the growth of CityLegends with a fanatical team, founders and advisors. Are you ready to conquer the world?
‘We’re never done’
You are able, and willing to design and develop new features independently. You have a lot of experience in developing and releasing apps on the Appstore and PlayStore. You can work together with the back developers in order to create APIs that are required in the app. You don’t take hierarchy too seriously and dare to speak your mind, and a drive to continuously develop and learn new languages/techniques. Above all, you can communicate well and are not averse to a party once a while! ;-)
*This vacancy has been written by a developer, not by a recruiter.
- Minimum 1 year experience with flutter
- 2+ years of app development experience
- Experience with our techstack (Flutter, Dart, GraphQL)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with backend development is a plus
- Experience with Google cloud is a plus
What do we offer?
We offer the chance to work in a dynamic environment with global potential. You will be part of a close-knit urban team with a strong drive to make an impact.
- Fulltime availability;
- Working on the most legendary target group, urban sports & culture;
- Great projects with big cities, multinational brands and techniques such as Augmented Reality, video, NFT’s and avatars;
- Great growth opportunities - sky is the limit;
- Market conform rate;
- We meet 2 days at urban hotspot Area51 and at High Tech Campus (both Eindhoven);
- Possibly to work fully remote.
Further, we’re always curious to needs you might have. We would love to know and discuss them.
Are you the Flutter Developer we are looking for?
Are you interested? Then send your CV and a motivation to our CTO, Thijmen Verkerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jimmy Hermans, CEO of CityLegends: Jimmy@citylegends.nl;