Are you a specialist in Business, Supply Chain, or IT, and looking for a role that combines all of these areas? The ERP Business Analyst position has it all!
As an ERP Business Analyst, your primary role will involve integrating the ERP system with business operations and assisting international colleagues in its utilization. This position offers extensive responsibilities and the opportunity to make a significant impact on the organization. Your primary focus will be on enhancing Supply Chain Management processes, specifically inventory management, sales and purchase order processes, and TMS. You will be accountable for designing efficient and effective solutions while ensuring system quality and upgradeability. The organization has a flat structure, granting you broad responsibilities and the ability to influence the execution of this role.
You will be employed by a prominent global company engaged in the sales, distribution, and marketing of chemicals and ingredients. Headquartered in Rotterdam, they serve various industries, including food, coatings, personal healthcare, household, nutrition, and pharmaceuticals. The company operates with a flat structure and an informal yet professional and international work environment.
In Rotterdam, you will find 80 colleagues, with 40 of them working in the IT department. However, the company boasts a global workforce of over 3800 employees. Furthermore, you can characterize the atmosphere by informality, professionalism, and an international outlook. While Dutch language proficiency is not required, a strong command of the English language is essential.
A summary of the role as an ERP Business Analyst Supply Chain:
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes and their corresponding requirements.
- Using the support you provided you will analyse and evaluate business issues to user stories. The goal of these activities is to support the global organization with the further development of the system.
- Actively participating in testing and configuring new solutions and applications.
- Collaborating with colleagues, developers, and other stakeholders to establish a vision and policy regarding usability, functionality, and performance.
Wat is jouw achtergrond en ervaring?Your new HQ is based in Rotterdam, so we are looking for someone living in this area. In addition, we are looking for an individual who embraces informality yet professionalism. The communication lines are direct, doors are open, and hierarchy is minimal (only present where necessary). Additionally:
- We prefer candidates with approximately four years of experience in a consultant or business analyst role.
- The position requires a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field such as IT, Supply Chain Management, or Business.
- Experience with JD Edwards as a user or consultant, would be highly advantageous, as the company utilizes this ERP solution, particularly version 9.2.
- Familiarity with other ERP solutions would also be valuable and of interest to us.
Wat hebben wij jou te bieden?You will be working for a growing and international company and you will notice this in the atmosphere. Dutch and English are spoken languages, people are ambitious and vacancies arise because of growth. You must enjoy joining this! You will be given a lot of responsibility and are responsible for your own growth and development. And what do you find in the contract?
- A gross salary of based on knowledge and experience.
- 28 holidays.
- The company offers a non-contributory pension.
- Travel costs are fully being reimbursed.
- A lot of company parties. The "haringparty", Christmas or another reason to celebrate; you are going to socialize over here.
- Training and education. This company knows that investing in colleagues benefits everybody.
Do you have any questions or does this sounds like your next challenge? Let us know by rotterdam[at]justinrecruitment.nl, 010 890 7595 or by sending us your information trough www.justinrecruitment.nl