How do I become a Java Developer Coolblue Energy at Coolblue?
Coolblue energy is an energy company for everybody who wants to save energy. Besides providing our customers with green energy we also give them insight in reducing energy. As a Java developer you work together with other development teams to make our back-end systems work as optimal as possible and give our customers the best insight and advice to reduce their energy consumption. In this way you contribute to the energy transition. Would you also like to become a Java developer at Coolblue Energy? Read below if the job suits you.
You enjoy doing this
- Writing pure Java code.
- Working with the Customer Journey Specialist to make our customers even happier.
- Helping colleagues and yourself by pull requests, code reviewing and pair programming.
- Working in a team that takes full ownership over certain functionality of our website and all services powering its features.
- Besides improving your technical skills, you love to take time to work on your soft skills and help others with this.
You recognize yourself in the following
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Deep knowledge of Java, Spring (-Boot) and JPA/Hibernate
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Java developer
- Experience with the techniques: SQL, REST, HTML
- Experience with the tools: AWS, Docker, Git, Postgresql, RabbitMQ, Gradle, Mockito, JUnit, Jira
- The Agile way of working has no secrets for you.
This is what you're looking for in a job
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan and where-you-work-allowance.
- 25 days of leave. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- An extraordinarily good work environment with colleagues from all over the world who make you happy, epic (digital) Coolblue parties, pubquizzing, and other activities.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We're always open to those, whether you've been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- Hybrid working: a fine balance between working at the office and working from home. Of course, we'll help you create the best home-office possible. Including desk chair, laptop, and blue garlands.