Der perfekte Nebenjob für dich, wenn du dich in Startup-Umgebungen wohl fühlst, dir die Umwelt wichtig ist und dir einen Job, bei dem du den ganzen Tag allein hinter dem Computer sitzst, nicht vorstellen kannst.
You want to have an impact on the environment and join a company with a vision?
Our client is a forward-thinking, young and fast-growing company with smart and dedicated people working and celebrating together. With their business, they are giving their clients the opportunity to make a contribution to a healthier environment.
To expand their network even more and work towards their vision, great customer care is essential. This role will focus on two of their fastest-growing markets: Germany and the Netherlands. Your service-mindset is needed to be there for the clients, when they search for help. As part of the Customer Service team, you will take over the responsibility for:
- Serving as a first point of contact for the German speaking customers
- Representing the company towards the outside, remaining friendly and helpful with every person
- Resolving issues with the products over the phone or emails (not too technical questions)
- Answering questions and solving possible problems with the customers' payments and invoices
- Keeping customer data up to date
- Helping out your colleagues with English/Dutch calls
This could be the ideal job for you, if you are looking for a place to learn the dynamics of a growing company and to help solving new problems with your way of thinking. If you match the following criteria or are not sure, if you are a good fit or if you want to move to the Netherlands at all, just give me a call or send me an email!
- Native German and fluent in Dutch or native Dutch and fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- Dutch is a plus, but not necessary
- First work or internship experience in a customer-facing position or the hospitality industry
- Searching for the first or second job after your studies
- Enthusiastic, motivated, service-minded
- Sociable, flexible
Preferably, you already live in the Netherlands. If not, you should be willing or planning to move within the next two months. Adams can offer you advice on how to organise your move.
Young, ambitious, internatinal, growing. You will find yourself working with around 100 colleagues from different departments and different backgrounds. In your customer service team, there are around 20 people, focusing on different markets. You will have regular office hours, so working during weekends or evenings is NOT required. Next to events with your colleagues, you can benefit from the following:
- Lunch included
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- Bonus scheme
- 25 holidays, based on full-time
- Transportation costs