What impact will you make?
As a team member you are involved in many aspects of in the DevOps Team; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
This is how
You will perform the following activities:
- version control
- build automation and verification testing
- Assisting with environmental configuration, automated deployment and testing
- Assisting in implementation of automatically creating environments on premises and in the cloud
- Assisting in implementing end to end governance of software deployment
At Deloitte IT you will work in an informal, inspiring work environment together with enthusiastic specialists. They have the same drive as you and like to share knowledge. As a team you are successful and combine hard work with fun.
We ensure that we will keep the development of your knowledge up to date. How? By making a development plan with professional training and certifications, based up on your wishes. Innovation and initiative are key at Deloitte IT.
Deloitte has an open and professional corporate culture and attractive working conditions and career opportunities.
Please, check our IT department video to get an impression.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success
- Ability to multitask across different projects
Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Java, or C#
- SQL Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2014
- TFS (Team Foundation Server 2010 >), VSTS or Jenkins or similar ALM tool
- PowerShell, or Bash or similar scripting language
- Git or TFSVC or similar version control tools and branching strategies for that tool.
- Creating Continuous Integration and Nightly builds
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Professionalism; to include written and oral communication – the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style to fit them.
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly
- A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge, whether this is reading a book and posting a review on our Yammer, or giving a lunch and learn on the hottest new topics in your field.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.