Position Description:We are looking for a bright and devoted Test Automation Engineer to join the team. This person will review requirements, create test cases and build the test automation for our desktop- (C++) and web (Java, PHP) applications. Collaborate with development and QA teams in The United States and Ukraine. This position requires a strong team player that thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Create test plans for new projects- Participate in the Software Development Cycle process Review requirements and technical specifications Create and modify test cases
- Automate the test cases
- Verify new releases (functional, performance, integration, etc)
- Report issues to the development teams with clear reproduction path
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years of experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Understanding of QA principles and processes- Experience with automation tools like Selenium and TestNG (or similar) Experience with cross browser testing with BrowserStack (or similar) Experience with Java (Python is considered a plus)- Intermediate knowledge SQL Queries, API testing, load testing Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems Experience with Agile development
- Passion for developing a quality product
- Self-motivated, energetic and open to learn new technologies
- Solid communication skills
Our client is a software and cloud company in business for more than 20 years. Their software allows companies to deliver training classes and sales demos around the world. The headquarters is based in United States (Oakland) and they have a branch office in The Netherlands to serve the European market.
They are offering the opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in The Netherlands and take on new challenges within a growing company. They are currently looking for a full time Test Automation Engineer to join their team.