Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters
- You live and breath hospitality
- You ‘re a morning, noon and night person, which means always enthusiastic and...
- You're flexible to work on each time of the day
- You’re a social person with a service focus and driven by sales
- You have a great sense of responsibility
- You have a good command of Dutch and in addition, you can save well in English
- You live in/near Amsterdam
- You’re looking for a full time internship for at least 6 months
- International mindset, cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent spoken and written business English
- Strong interpersonal skills, that will allow to persuade others internally as well as externally
- Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as developing others
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, proactive personality
- Drive to be successful
You & TSH;
We offer you a full time conference & events internship in a awesome informal environment. Fun is key, whatever it’s in your work, with our guest or creating it happiness, we like you to go home with a smile after a day hard working. We offer a internship allowance a €400,- per month including travel expenses, free usage of the gym and discounts at all our hotels. Please send us your CV & motivation letter to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan – and hopefully your soon part of the TSH Amsterdam City family.
Management Internship Conferences & Events – The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
Are you a eager student who wants to work in a exciting conference & events department? Can you make copies, pick-up the phone and create a quote at the same time? Can you bring structure and creativity together in a function sheet? Than we are not looking for you, we want you!
You're the left and right hand of the banqueting coordinator and you are overseeing the different agenda’s and calendars to make it one. A responsible internship with enough challenges to learn and grow in the banqueting business.
The Student Hotel: May the student in you never die
The Student Hotel is a fast growing hospitality group providing students, interns, researchers, friends and family from near and far with accommodation, café-restaurants, meeting rooms, study and co-working spaces, gym, bikes and a lot more. The current portfolio includes seven locations with over 3000 rooms in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Paris and Barcelona. Projects in Groningen, Eindhoven, Maastricht, and Florence are under construction. In the next few years we will continue to open 20 locations in leading university cities in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain and Germany. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam on the top floor of our 586 room flagship hotel on the Wibautstraat.
Working at The Student Hotel means that you join an international and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated people. The Student Hotel expects full commitment of its team members and rewards this with primary and secondary benefits, an internationally acclaimed brand, plus massive opportunities for international career development and personal growth.
Your main tasks;
- Creating quotes
- Creating function sheets to brief the other departments
- Contact person for our classroom clients during their visit
- Preparing the bill at the end of guest visit
- Take care of the guest happiness by giving service and support
- Check classrooms upfront a event/booking
- Secretary business like receiving calls, making copies for the guest etc.
- Active promotion of in-house sales through optimal knowledge of all the services
- and facilities within the hotel