Commercial crop advisors, Ekompany , vacature internationaal, tuinbouw vacature, fruitbouw,vacature meststoffen, Networker with knowledge and passion for agricultural, landscaping or horticultural industry. Based on crop technical knowledge achieving a place in the market.
Based on crop technical knowledge achieving a place in the market
- Through technical advice, introducing specialty fertilisers, initiating trials and other crop technical support you will develop a market for Ekompany’s products.
- In your country you are responsible for the success in one or more market sectors: Ornamental plants, Turf & Amenity, (Soft) Fruit, (Open Field) Vegetables and/or Agriculture (Flower Bulbs).
- Develop the technical sales plan for your country and market sector and realise its objectives.
- Realising new business using the product range.
- Work closely with dealers, potting soil manufacturers and sports and green contractors and create a pull effect at end-user level.
- Service existing customers, acquire new accounts and actively develop and maintain close customer relationships.
- Actively follow and analyse market conditions, competitor information as well as competing products.
- Keep the CRM system and the monthly forecast up to date.
- Participate in product innovation initiatives and communicate new product introductions to relevant customers.
- You will be part of the European Sales & Marketing team and will report to the European Commercial Manager.
Networker with knowledge and passion for agricultural, landscaping or horticultural industry
- Minimum bachelor's level, preferably achieved through education, for example in agriculture, landscaping or horticulture.
- At least three years of related work experience.
- Crop technical knowledge within one of the market sectors.
- Excellent presentation and technical demonstration skills.
- Good analytical and reporting capabilities.
- Good command of the English language in speaking and writing and fluency in the language(s) spoken in your country.
- Customer focus.
- Self starter, ability to work autonomously.
- Result driven.
- Excellent communicator and networker, capacity to build relationships.
- Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
Ekompany offers you a challenging position with lots of autonomy and responsibility.
A very competitive remuneration package is available for you.
Ekompany is a Netherlands-based company in the business of Controlled Release Fertilisers (CRF). Since 2016 Ekompany is part of Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co., Ltd., a leading Chinese hi-tech enterprise which operates in the market of high-end solutions for crops. Kingenta is a public company registered at the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, employs 10.000 staff internationally and realised a sales revenue of € 2,45 billion in 2015. Ekompany supplies over 200 CRF products in the following six market sectors: Ornamental plants, Turf & Amenity, (Soft) Fruit, (Open Field) Vegetables, Agriculture (including Flower Bulbs) and Plantation crops. The team of Ekompany has many years of experience in the design, production and supply of specialty fertilisers. Its line of intelligent and customised controlled release fertilisers offers efficient, economical and eco-friendly solutions which allows growers to grow in an even greener and more cost effective way.
Backed-up by Kingenta, Ekompany is now strongly investing to become one of the major suppliers of CRF products in the European market. In order to realise this ambition Ekompany is now looking for five Commercial Crop Advisors in the following countries: the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Poland, and Spain.
Ekompany has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Commercial Crop Advisors exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Please click here to apply.
For further information, please contact Mark van den Hoogenband +31 637173570 or Theo Sinnige +31 651807206.
Information about the company can be found at www.ekompany.eu and on www.kingenta.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.
Ceres is the Recruitment, Interim Solutions and Executive Search Specialist in Food & Agribusiness targetting Bachelors and Masters. They work with a large database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) and offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Poland. CeresRecruitment fulfills agricultural jobs. The market areas are: Agriculture, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro Chemicals, Pharma Veterinary, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The function specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager, Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources (HR), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R & D), Food Technologist, nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Engineering.