Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do.
To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers , who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
As our App Manager, you will lead the strategy and trading of our App channel. Working with G Star & third party stakeholders you will develop & deliver strategies to drive app downloads, engagement and ultimately profitable increased sales penetration for this critical sales channel. You will build out and deliver a dedicated trade & content plan for this channel as well overseeing the day to day management and maintenance of our G-Star App proposition across all markets. Taking a customer first approach you will develop tactics to encourage better customer behaviours leading to increased loyalty & CLTV.
Growth initiatives will span across (but will not be limited to) digital marketing tactics, CRM & loyalty drivers, trade mechanics as well as digital platform development. In order to achieve our App goals you will work closely with Digital Marketing teams & agencies, CRM, Digital Product & Development teams and HighStreet to build out the plan.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to drive App performance in line with business growth target
- Build out, manage and execute to dedicated App trade & content plan
- Identify & deliver new functionality improving the experience of our consumers. Working with our in house and 3rd party development teams to make it happen.
- Work alongside Digital Marketing, CRM & agency to drive app downloads and deliver profitable sales growth
- Line management of App & Outlet Coordinator. Oversee App content management day-to-day ensuring site hygiene factors are maintained
- Report back on App performance metrics. Suggest mechanisms to improve performance
- Feed into Loyalty & CLTV projects as needed, recognizing
- the App as the go to channel for our most loyal customers
Here's what you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of relevant e-commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
- Solid experience in managing content of an e-commerce platform on a daily basis
- A demonstrated affinity with Apparel and Fashion
- Ability to generate e-commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics (or similar analytics tools)
- Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, information technology or fashion
- Eye for details
- Hands-on and pro-active
- An excellent command of the English language, speaking other languages like Dutch, German or French are plus
- Fashion? You live and breathe it.
Here’s what we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will get in touch and see if it’s a good fit, then we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!