Do you have experience in videography and editing? Would you like to work in a professional studio environment that provides tax knowledge and research focusing on teaching and training? Are you interested in working in an international and dynamic environment? This might be the job for you!
Our client closes the gap between consuming tax information, understanding it and applying it in the real world. By joining our client's team, you will be part of a highly ambitious innovative digital department. Being curious about our costumer and user base is a pre-requisite to become successful. As this team is building a new product portfolio from scratch, they also need to be able to operate flexible and adapt change when if necessary. Some people call this agile. The team feels that this the new normal.
What are you going to do?
In this role, you will operate the buttons of inhouse recording and broadcast studios, 3 in total! You will work together with a team of producers and subject matter experts on the creation of a wide range of educational video productions. Furthermore, you will be actively involved with camerawork, studio shots, and you will ensure good performance of experts and moderators. The studio will be your everyday workplace.
You will help recording lessons, interviews, panel discussions, webinars and more. The company produces live & pre-recorded content, with experts from around the world.
Mastering as well as filing of the video footage and maintaining the video library are also part of your task package. In addition, you will assist in postproduction with editing videos and preparing modules before the interactive work in Articulate/Storyline can start.
- Operating studio equipment and software (don't worry; we will train you!);
- Directing performances and creating professional, creative studio shots;
- Planning of studio capacity
- Preparing call sheets;
- Coordinating studio supplies;
- Troubleshooting studio technical issues;
- Assisting in pre- and postproduction of video projects;
- Contributing to process improvements and new video formats;
- Organizing shoots or live broadcasts with a small crew
- Living in the Amsterdam area;
- At least 1 year of experience in videography and video editing (can also be personal projects you did);
- Holds a bachelor degree in the field of audio-visual media (or similar);
- Has a great technical skillset;
- Has knowledge and experience working in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere)
- Has basic knowledge of motion graphics authoring software (Adobe After Effects)
- Has a visual creative mind;
- A real team player;
- Flexible, proactive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Communicatively skilled in word and text;
- Proficient level of English language.