Maris Piper is looking for a talented Sous Chef
For Maris Piper we are looking for an experienced and ambitious souchef (m/f).Maris Piper is a high-endbrasserie located in a beautiful corner building at the Frans Halsstraat in the lively district 'De Pijp'. Therestaurant is open from noon, and offers dinner in cozy cabins, romantic tables for two and a fireplace.
•The sous chef distinguishes itself on the basis of exclusivity and high standard culinary dishes.
•Leadership on the kitchen floor in your partie and by absence of the chef for the entire kitchen
.•You guide the staff professionally and takecare of the preparation and presentation of dishesaccording to plan, fixed instructions and working methods that have been determined by him / her.
•You are the discussion partner of the chef, with developments in the market, adjustments in recipesand menus, adaptations and calculations of dishes. In addition, you take care of the daily orders atvarious suppliers.
•The kitchen prepares lunch and dinner. You need to be flexible in working hours.
•Demonstrable knowledge of cookingtechniques;
•Knowledge of products / ingredients and (the composition of) the menu;•Is willing to tackle everything;
•Is not satisfied with an average performance;
•Only stops when the work is finished;
•Takes responsibility for own work.
we offer our employees
- No probation period, we are committed to new employees;
- 4 days working week;
- 45 hourly per week contract;
- Salary €2900,-gross per month;
- 5 weeks paid holiday;
- 8,33% of your annual salary holiday allowance, paid once a year;
- our tips are €800,- in average per month, this is net amount, you get it in cash;
- We provide Coaching by psychologist trough our mental health program;
- Meals/ lunch is provided by the company free of charge during your work;
- Free of charge drinks during your work;
- After your shift 3 alcoholic beverages free of charge;
- 25% employee discount in all of our restaurants within The Breda Group;
- Discount on your health insurance;
Contact us if you are looking to be part of the team and want to work in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment, we would love to hear from you! Please email to email@example.com, call/whatsapp+31(0)6 15 521 954.