Administrative support agent Learning & Development
Your task is to provide excellent, accurate and on time support for specific training catalogues. You are able to plan, schedule and monitor your own work within a limited time frameWhat we offer
Who you are
- €2413 per month
- 38 hours a week
- Temporary contract
- Possibilities for longer term contracts
Are you administratively skilled? Do you have good communication skills and do you work accurately?
What will you do
- You understand IT literacy and have intermediate Excel skills;
- Strong personal organization skills and able to balance multiple tasks;
- Nearly native English language skills, knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
Where will you work
- Support administration of assigned training catalogue(s) related activities with guidance from others;
- Understand and follow set standards and timelines for service delivery;
- Check for any issues/ errors during service delivery and highlight to seniors and manager for action and rectification;
- Maintain required data for HR service delivery e.g. complete task list and cost overview for the assigned training catalogue(s);
- Explain facts, practices, policies, etc. to others within the organization adhering to narrowly defined procedures, standards.
- We are a customer focused company working with a Global customer base;
- Cooperating with our sales forces in countries worldwide;
- Multi-cultural team;
- Mid and long term career opportunities (global scope) after this project.
Do you recognise yourself when reading this? Then this might be just the job for you! Apply down below or send your resume and motivation to DHLmaastricht@tempo-team.nl
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Wat wij bieden
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je i