As primary accountabilities, you will:
- Assess, diagnose technical inquiries and/or client project problems (mostly Scala software, hardware and/or configuration related).
- Utilize in-house and 3rd party software toolsets to troubleshoot client reported problems and work closely with the clients to resolve the issues and meet the clients’ needs.
- Aid with requested software configuration adjustments, provision any new hardware installations, and other tasks as necessary.
- Document client reported problems, including steps taken to reach a resolution, and other relevant information in the company’s central ticketing system.
- Ensure each ticket is properly resolved or has been escalated (when necessary).
As part of the Support team, you will work in a shift schedule and document all activities in the customer tracking database including nature and resolution recommended. You will multi-task, prioritize, and organize all calls and e-mails sent to you or assigned to you.
An extensive introduction program and assessments are part of the job to compose a personal development plan.