Analyst Transaction & Regulatory function
We have an exciting position vacant for an Analyst in the Transaction & Regulatory function.
This Transaction & Regulatory team (“T&R”) acts alongside PAMs and/or Deal Principals (“DPs”) in providing solutions through a broad range of ING products to clients active in the Energy sector in EMEA. The Energy sector within Wholesale Banking in Amsterdam consists of the following sub-sector teams: (i) Energy Renewables & Power, (ii) Energy, Upstream, (iii) Energy, Midstream & Downstream, and (iv) Energy, Utilities. ING is one of the leading banks in the Energy sector for each of the above-mentioned sub-sectors and it is the firm ambition of our bank to defend that position.
You will be working in a dynamic and diverse team of dedicated Energy professionals which are part of a ‘virtual’ platform with teams located in among others Amsterdam, Brussels and Frankfurt. T&R is a relatively new function in the team and you will play an important role in implementing that change.
ING is committed to a client-centric approach in Energy. Energy EMEA clients include (i) oil & gas exploration, production and distribution companies, (ii) utility companies, (iii) (renewable) power producers and project developers, (iv) offshore contractors (v) specialised (renewable) infrastructure investment funds, etc. You will support the (sector) PAMs in striving to meet the clients’ needs in the best possible manner:
Your role and work environment
- You work closely with Front Office with various portfolio management and deal execution tasks
- You liaise with other departments with respect to policies and compliance (Risk, Compliance, KYC, CAS, Finance, etc.) and regulatory requirements
- You will support the team with reporting tasks
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting front office staff in execution of all lending and other commercial activities as well as portfolio management. You are jointly accountable with the Front Office for credit and operational risk and compliance.
- Monitor and maintain reporting and review dates for management and risk purposes on client and portfolio level.
- Ensure appropriate communication with the stakeholders on the task progress.
- Check and analyze data for correctness, timeliness and completeness.
- Ensure timely implementation of changing internal policies and new regulations as well as timely follow up on the co-related remediation plans.
- Jointly responsible with other Analysts, including coaching, workload division, problem solving, alignment on changing requirements and priority setting.
- Drive reporting on a recurring basis and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Identify additional requirements, recommend improvements / process changes.
- You have (2+ years) experience of working in an operations function, ING Wholesale Banking or KYC/CDD would be preferred
- Preferable; Knowledge of regulatory / lending policies / KYC knowledge
Required skills and behavior:
- A ‘take it on and make it happen’ mentality
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and take ownership
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude to change and ability to adjust to quickly changing business environment
- Collaborative focus, team player
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and set the right priorities in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Stakeholder focus and strong sense of commercial urgency
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employmentconditions.;
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses;
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist