Consultant Competent for Global Transformation Office/ Intercompany Services
ING is looking for a Consultant Competent for Intercompany Services!
Do you want to help ING become a true global organisation sharing global capabilities and solutions? Do you want to challenge your analytical and consulting capabilities, to take your social and influencing skills to the next level, and learn how the global ING organisation delivers services to clients? Do you like working in a true international environment with daily interaction with colleagues all over the globe? Then read this!
As a consultant you will lead the continuous development of, and support the growth and professionalization of (the processes of) Intercompany services to enable all ING offices and business lines across the world to optimally use Shared Services and Global solutions.
Your Work Environment
ING’s future aim is to be the next generation digital bank, offering a single digital platform or “ecosystem” where customers can find solutions to all of their financial and finance-related needs. This platform will provide a customer experience that is clear, convenient and consistent across borders, and will be open to selected third-party products and services.
To enable execution of the ThinkForward strategy, ING has setup a Global Transformation Office (GTO) which is a team that works closely with CEO/COO and ING Board, as well as representatives from all business units and functions under the COO, and stakeholders across the Bank. Within GTO we enable easy & uniform processes – we help achieve ING’s vision of offering uniform empowering experience to our customers globally”.
Following the Think Forward vision of the accelerated growth of Shared Services, the ICS Tribe is responsible for the further development and improvement of the ING Contracting and Service Management framework and tooling and ensures that all internal service delivery:
- Is done in the most efficient way (simple and easy)
- Is transparent in operational performance and ‘value for money’;
- Follows a consistent structure across all ING business lines and ING locations; and
- Complies with legal and tax requirements ensuring ING offices can show regulators that they are in control of their sourced activities.
Together with the Gateway Service Owners of the ING Business Lines, the IBSS locations in Bratislava, Manila, Poland and Romania, and all ING offices around the world, you will work in global virtual teams on a joint end-to-end mission. Also you have close relationships with the relevant support functions like Legal, NFR, Tax, and Finance to ensure all requirements are taken into account for the management of intercompany services.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Continuously drive and contribute to the improvement of the Contracting and Service Management (C&SM) framework and the vision and strategy of Sourcing for ING as a whole
- Ensuring the adherence to the Contracting and Service management requirements for intragroup services globally by
- Defining and implementing data quality checks and controls for the management of intercompany services;
- Defining global monitoring dashboards to enable ourselves but also to enable the Service Owners, Service Providers, Service Recipients and other sourcing stakeholders to better manage the cost, quality, and control of their sourced services;
- Monitoring the quality of contractual and performance reporting data of intercompany services;
- Driving the resolution of gaps identified during analysis
- with our team colleagues in Amsterdam but as well in the IBSS locations
- with global service owners from all ING Business Lines ((Wholesale, Market Leaders, C&G, Risk, Finance, COO, and Tech)
- with all services receiving locations (63 entities around the world)
- Lead implementation plan of new compliance requirements plan with all stakeholders;
- Continuously lead the technological improvement of data reporting and dashboard functionalities making use of the ICS Portal as single source of truth;
- Build relationships with service owners, service receivers and service providers globally and ensure a continuous feedback loop on service quality is properly functioning by ensuring communication is open, transparent, and data driven
- Embracing Change: Easily adapts to changing situations, and helps team members to accept the unknown
- Generating Ideas: Recommends multiple new ideas and approaches for addressing work areas across the department
Besides the qualities that are described in the Orange Code, you recognise yourself in the following:
- You have a Master’s degree and are fluent in English;
- You have a passion for data, sense for accuracy
- You have strong analytical and consultancy skills;
- You have experience with reporting solutions (PowerBI, BO, Cognos …) and advanced knowledge about Microsoft Excel;
- You are comfortable with data modelling;
- You have strong ability in Change Management;
- Experience in the field of Sourcing or management of Services is a preference;
- You have strong influencing skills and a result-driven/ persistent and can-do mentality to be able to implement a central solution across all units of the bank, even though (senior) managers that sometimes have a large list of other priorities than intercompany services.
- You have a strong focus on collaboration;
- You are easy to work with and have a drive to work in a bank-wide, international environment;
What we offer
We offer an exciting job that puts you in a leading role crucial in realising the Think Forward Strategy goals.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience, FG 11;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best;
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. Please send your CV and motivation. For further inquiries, please contact Robert Fransen via Robert.Fransen@ing.com. We are looking forward to your application!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist